St. Jude’s Ranch for Children has a 45 year history of caring for abused, abandoned and neglected children. Founded in 1967 by Father Jack Adam, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children opened it’s doors to a single child in need of love and care. Since that first child, St. Jude’s Ranch for Children has provided healing and nurturing for thousands of kids.
Top Ten Results That Set Us Apart:
- Our high school seniors have a 100% graduation rate
- More than 80 cents of every $1 donated goes directly to the children
- Selected as a “best practice blueprint” case study by Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College for operating a sustainable, high performance organization while always putting our children, young adults and families first
- We operate high quality therapeutic programs – 100% compliance on all regulatory reviews
- Our Recycled Card Program, an entrepreneurial teen-run job training program, teaches teens critical employment skills so they are prepared to be productive, wage-earning citizens in the community when they leave us.
- 96% Consumer Satisfaction
- We keep siblings together – sometimes living as a family for the first time
- We keep teen moms and their babies together – ensuring the bonding of this new family
- Our children are served nutritious, USDA-balanced meals to help prevent and combat childhood obesity
We are transforming the lives of abused and at-risk children, young adults and families by empowering them to create new chances, new choices and new hope in a caring community. Our programs offer a continuum of care for children and families to help break the cycle of abuse and neglect by mending spirits and renewing hope.
St. Jude’s Ranch for Children has four campuses in Nevada and Texas. Our National Offices and Boulder City, Nevada Campus are located in the foothills overlooking beautiful Lake Mead about 30 minutes from Las Vegas. Our Crossings campus is located in the city of Las Vegas. The Bulverde and New Braunfels, Texas campuses are located in the Texas Hill Country about 30 minutes north of San Antonio.